[rt-users] Can't upgrade database upgrading to 4.4 (externalauthid issue)

fleon fleon at seguroscatatumbo.com
Thu Feb 11 11:50:57 EST 2016

I grew impatient and decided to update the table manually and made the field
null and removed the entry from the config file as well. So far so good,
upgrade completed and was able to log in just fine.

I will try the ldap import later to see if it works, so far it seems the
only line pertinent to Active Directory's user name is the mapping to the
field 'Name' such as:

 'Name' => 'sAMAccountName'

Thanks