[rt-users] RT 4.4.0 Apache loads text of rt-server fcgi rather than login

Brad bradzynda42 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 19 12:18:22 EST 2016

Hi Matt,

I did follow a guide not sure if it was the most recent or the one
required by RT though, used apache.org I think.

Here is the siteconf, the httpd.conf and ssl.conf are base (not edited,
except for servername and cipher suite)

<VirtualHost xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:443>
ServerName <our FQDN>

LoadModule fcgid_module modules/mod_fcgid.so

SSLCertificateFile /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/pki/tls/private/ca.key

AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

          ScriptAlias /rt /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server.fcgi

          DocumentRoot "/opt/rt4/share/html"
          <Location /rt>
                  Require all granted

              Options +ExecCGI
              AddHandler fastcgi-script fcgi
          </Location>
</VirtualHost>

ProxyRequests Off

I dont see anything in the RT logs or httpd logs (other than access requests) no errors warning or any other info pointing to a problem.

All are currently running in debug.

Thanks,
Brad