[rt-users] Dashboard as RT at a glance

Woody - Wild Thing Safaris woody at wildthingsafaris.com
Fri Jan 29 13:42:27 EST 2016

Hi Matt,

Yes, I think RT at a glance is like a dashboard, but having dashboards
as part of other dashboards is an option.

If i hover over my "home" i get the list of all the dashboards i've put
in that menu, so it is fairly easy to access them from there, i would
just like my uses to log in and have their dashboard right there and not
a unused RT at a glance page

w.