[rt-users] Fetchmail

Dunbar, Brian Brian.Dunbar at von.ca
Tue Jul 5 14:16:50 EDT 2016

I think the problem is RT-Mailgate is corrupt  I tried running /opt/rt4/bin ./rt-mailgate –help and it stops with
:/opt/rt4/bin$ sudo vi rt-mailgate
:/opt/rt4/bin$ ./rt-mailgate --help
syntax error at ./rt-mailgate line 71, near "test:"
syntax error at ./rt-mailgate line 74, near "comments:"
BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at ./rt-mailgate line 79.

The relevant lines from rt-mailgate

70
     71 service.test:         '|/opt/rt4/bin/rt-mailgate --queue service.test --action correspond
     72               --url http://server/rt';
     73
     74 servicetest.comments: '|/opt/rt4/bin/rt-mailgate --queue service.test --action comment
     75               --url http://server/rt/';
     76
     77 package RT::Client::MailGateway;
     78