[rt-users] Forwarding Entire Ticket Fails to forward

daniel.moore Daniel.Moore at osbornewood.com
Tue Jul 19 15:42:41 EDT 2016

Hello,

I am trying to Forward an Entire ticket with all of the Transactions and
histories.

When we Click on Actions > Forward > (Enter our information and press
Forward Message and Return)

We see the "Message Recorded" at the top and then the transaction in the
history but the email doesn't send and neither does it show a message about
an email sending.

I can send emails when I am forwarding a specific section of the history
within the same ticket. I have looked at scripts and templates but I don't
see anything that would make sense. I thought at first it was the Fetchmail
program I am using but that didn't make sense either.

This is what I see in the error log

Use of uninitialized value in eval "string" at
/opt/rt4/sbin/../lib/RT/Action/UserDefined.pm line 63.
(/opt/rt4/sbin/../lib/RT/Action/UserDefined.pm:63)