[rt-users] How to sync translations?

fleon fleon at seguroscatatumbo.com
Tue Jul 26 13:53:04 EDT 2016

I have my own spanish translation (which i uploaded today in launchpad). It's
about 99% complete. But today i upgraded to 4.4.1 and lost my changes (i did
backup it first).

What method should i use to put my file back and know which new lines need
translating, if any? Are all new strings at the bottom of the file?

I tried using diff but since the line numbers in the comments changed it
shows up too many changes. Perhaps some script-fu to ignore all lines with
comments?