[rt-users] Changing shape of ticket ID

Primoz Jeroncic primoz at softnet.si
Thu Jun 16 02:23:59 EDT 2016

Hi
I'm trying to find this for a while, but it seems any help or
experiences regarding this are non-existing, which I hardly believe it
could be possible nowadays :)
I would need to change my ticket ID shape from current [rtname #0000] to
something more simple and obvious. Preferred would form would be
something like rtname-0000. That means basically same as it is, just
without [] brackets, spaces and #. Just plane rtname followed by dash
and ticket id number.
I'm sure it can be done, but no matter how much I try and search, I
don't find way how to do it.
I would really appreciate some help and hints how to do this.

PS: I know changing this, would break all connections of new
tickets/replies to old tickets with existing tickets, but I'm fine with
that.

Thanks for help!
--
br,