[rt-users] 4.2.12 & External Storage plugin errors

benjamin baugnies benjamin.baugnies at belnet.be
Fri Jun 17 09:55:20 EDT 2016

I found the source of some of the issues:

Some files not being externalized -> Hardcoded threshold of 10Mb under
which images are not moved (this now a documented parameter in 4.4.0)
Files not available from web interface -> www-data apparently requires
execute permission on the directory to retrieve the files.

Didn't find the source of the segfaults, but its not an issue in 4.4.0