[rt-users] Getting CurrentUser reference in Users overlay file

aniket tripathy aniket.tripathy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 03:35:41 EDT 2016

Hi,

I intend to filter the results returned by SimpleSearch method in Users.pm
based on the custom field value set in the current user logged in.

I am using Hook::LexWrap in the Users_Local.pm overlay file, to write a
post method to filter the results of SimpleSearch. How can I get a ref of
CurrentUser which in turn will help to fetch the custom field value on that
user?

I tried using
my $user = $self->CurrentUser;

But getting the following error:
[error]: Can't locate object method "CurrentUser" via package "Privileged"
(perhaps you forgot to load "Privileged"?)

Can anybody suggest what am I doing wrong here?

Thanks in Advance.

-Aniket