[rt-users] SLA Extension change SLA on queue change

Nicholas Adams nick.adams815 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 12:19:32 EDT 2016

Good day,

I have successfully configured the SLA extension to apply SLA to new tickets within specific queues.

I wonder if there is a way that I can apply a new SLA to an existing ticket on queue change.

For example - ticket is created in queue Alpha and is automatically assigned an SLA of my choice.  A user moves the ticket from Alpha into queue Beta.  I would like for a new SLA to automatically be applied when the ticket is moved.

Any ideas on how I could accomplish this?

Thanks
Nick