[rt-users] load Article in mail template

Eierschmalz, Bernhard Bernhard.Eierschmalz at scheppach.com
Mon Jun 27 12:50:33 EDT 2016

Hello,

I want to include a dynamic advertisement-line into my autoreply (for new tickets) - something like the following:

Dear ladies and gentlemen,
Thanks your message - your ticket number is 123456
<advertisement-line>
Best regards

There should be about 5 advertisement-lines - when creating a new ticket, one of these lines (by random) should be chosen.
These advertisements should be changed by the marketing-team, without editing the program code.

My idea was using articles for this.
Either one article with a "enter multiple values" custom field
or one class with 5 articles (one for each line).

So I would like to create a perl code in the email-template to load one of the articles or one of the values of the article.
How can I do this?

Maybe somebody has another idea for this?
Or is there already any extension for this?

Thanks, best regards
Bernhard