[rt-users] Full text indexer issue with img html tag

Peter Viskup skupko.sk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 03:47:06 EDT 2016

Fortunately our version is 4.2.10.
Just discovered we didn't ran rt-fulltext-indexer enough many times.
It proceeded with only 200 attachments at once. Is that some
limitation of PgSQL or rt-fulltext-indexer? Didn't read that in the
documentation.

I ran it in a loop, till it didn't report any other indexed
attachments. This solved our issue with full text search.
Thank you.

--
Peter Viskup