[rt-users] LDAP External Auth intermittent failure

Trev trevor at onepost.net
Thu May 5 14:33:56 EDT 2016

Good Afternoon... T S.

  I apologize for not reading the back and forth you have already had here
with Lush, in advance. However, I did a post a while back regarding getting
LDAP authentication to work and there may be a couple of items here that
could help.

  My configuration is posted here as well:

  http://trevthorpe.blogspot.com/

  Hope you find this helpful, figured it couldn't hurt.

  Thanks,

Trev