[rt-users] Stalled tickets - Open on comment/reply?

Zoey Schutt zoey at braincoral.io
Mon May 16 08:46:12 EDT 2016

Hi Joel,

There is indeed a scrip that auto-changes the status of inactive tickets back to active when a customer replies. However, stalled is not considered an inactive status in the default life cycle. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but due to this the built-in scrip will not change the status to open when a ticket gets updated while in stalled status.

Below is a portion of the default lifecycle, anything in inactive will cause the ticket's status to be updated.

    default => {
        initial         => [qw(new)], # loc_qw
        active          => [qw(open stalled)], # loc_qw
        inactive        => [qw(resolved rejected deleted)], # loc_qw

Regards,

Zoey Schutt

Braincoral Technology, LLC