[rt-users] sending request contect when the owner is set

Stehlík Tomáš stehlik at oaza-net.cz
Wed May 25 09:31:22 EDT 2016

Hello to everybody,

I am newbie starting implementing our helpdesk. I´ve handled to manage creator got message about owner change (so when the owner is set, creator get message about it). But I want to notify owner about new ticket. My idea is that comes message about new request, someone look on web and takes ticket. In this point creator get message about owner change (DONE) and new owner get content of request to his mailbox, so owner can respond from email client. I try to set this, but no luck. This is global scrip:

This is template:

Now simply nothing is done. Some idea to achive my goal? Thank you very much.

Tomas Stehlik