[rt-users] Enable devel-mode on existing RT instance?
lstewart at internap.com
Wed Nov 2 16:33:32 EDT 2016
On Nov 2, 2016, at 10:45 AM, Alex Hall <ahall at autodist.com<mailto:ahall at autodist.com>> wrote:
I'm getting an error in an overlay, but nothing is logged. I know I can use
to help, though whether that will show additional information for errors like this I'm not sure. Either way, how do I enable it on an existing installation of RT? Do I go back to the unpacked source and re-run the configure script, or is there more to it? Thanks.
Update your RT_SiteConfig.pm with the following and then restart apache:
RT comes with a "Development mode" setting. This setting, as a convenience for developers, turns on several of development options that you most likely don't want in production:
* Disables CSS and JS minification and concatenation. Both CSS and JS will be instead be served as a number of individual smaller files, unchanged from how they are stored on disk.
* Uses Module::Refresh<http://metacpan.org/module/Module::Refresh> to reload changed Perl modules on each request.
* Turns off Mason's static_source directive; this causes Mason to reload template files which have been modified on disk.
* Turns on Mason's HTML error_format; this renders compilation errors to the browser, along with a full stack trace. It is possible for stack traces to reveal sensitive information such as passwords or ticket content.
* Turns off caching of callbacks; this enables additional callbacks to be added while the server is running.
Lead Analyst - Abuse and Security Management
📧 lstewart at internap.com<mailto:lstewart at internap.com>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rt-users