[rt-users] Owner not showing in search results?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Fri Nov 18 09:18:32 EST 2016


We always leave it at the default. I did a search for "queue:technology",
and here's the format it uses:

   '<b><a
href="__WebPath__/Ticket/Display.html?id=__id__">__id__</a></b>/TITLE:#',
   '<b><a
href="__WebPath__/Ticket/Display.html?id=__id__">__Subject__</a></b>/TITLE:Subject',
   Status,
   QueueName,
   Owner,
   Priority,
   '__NEWLINE__',
   '__NBSP__',
   '<small>__Requestors__</small>',
   '<small>__CreatedRelative__</small>',
   '<small>__ToldRelative__</small>',
   '<small>__LastUpdatedRelative__</small>',
   '<small>__TimeLeft__</small>'

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 9:03 AM, Sinapius, Vinzenz <
Vinzenz.Sinapius at tracetronic.de> wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
>
>
> What is the Format-String of your search? (It’s under the advanced tab,
> when you edit the search)
>
>
>
> The scrip looks fine.
>
>
>
> Cheers,
>
> Vinzenz
>
> Vinzenz Sinapius
> Information Technology | Informationstechnik
>
> *trace**tronic* GmbH
> Stuttgarter Str. 3
> 01189 DRESDEN
> GERMANY
>
> Phone: +49 351 205768-167
> Fax: +49 351 205768-999
> E-mail: vinzenz.sinapius at tracetronic.de
>
> Head Office | Hauptsitz: Stuttgarter Str. 3, 01189 DRESDEN, GERMANY
> Managing Directors | Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Rocco Deutschmann, Dr.-Ing.
> Peter Strähle
> Registration Court | Registergericht: Amtsgericht Dresden, HRB 23 086
>
>
>
> *Von:* rt-users [mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] *Im
> Auftrag von *Alex Hall
> *Gesendet:* Freitag, 18. November 2016 14:29
> *An:* rt-users <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
> *Betreff:* [rt-users] Owner not showing in search results?
>
>
>
> Hi all,
>
> We have an odd problem. I've put a script in place that sets the requestor
> of a ticket to be its owner, and that works perfectly when viewing a
> ticket--the owner is shown as the requestor. The problem is that search
> results show most tickets as being owned by nobody, but if you click a
> ticket, you see the owner has actually been set as expected. It's just
> search results that don't want to show the owner.
>
> I found this script on the Wiki, and don't know enough about RT's
> internals to say if it does everything it should. Does anyone see any
> possible problems with it that would cause the issue with search results?
>
>
> # get actor ID
> my $Actor = $self->TransactionObj->Creator;
> #if actor is RT_SystemUser then get out of here
> return 1 if $Actor == $RT::SystemUser->id;
> #prevents a ticket being assigned to an unprivileged user, comment out if
> you want this
> return 1 unless $self->TransactionObj->CreatorObj->Privileged;
> #get out unless ticket owner is nobody
> return 1 unless $self->TicketObj->Owner == $RT::Nobody->id;
> #try to change owner
> $RT::Logger->info("Auto assign ticket #". $self->TicketObj->id ." to user
> #". $Actor );
> my ($status, $msg) = $self->TicketObj->_Set(Field => 'Owner', Value =>
> $Actor, RecordTransaction => 0);
> unless( $status ) {
>     $RT::Logger->error( "Impossible to assign the ticket to $Actor: $msg"
> );
>     return undef;
> }
>
> return 1;
>
>
> --
>
> Alex Hall
>
> Automatic Distributors, IT department
>
> ahall at autodist.com
>
> ---------
> RT 4.4 and RTIR training sessions, and a new workshop day!
> https://bestpractical.com/training
> * Los Angeles - January 9-11 2017
>



-- 
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department
ahall at autodist.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/attachments/20161118/7909cb14/attachment.html>


More information about the rt-users mailing list