[rt-users] Owner not showing in search results?

Kenneth Marshall ktm at rice.edu
Mon Nov 28 11:41:42 EST 2016

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 11:32:36AM -0500, Alex Hall wrote:
> Thanks, I didn't know that would happen. I did that to suppress the email notification; we want users notified if their tickets change owners, but only if that change is NOT from "nobody" to themselves.
>
> I just updated the script to record the transaction. It worked, because I got the email I wanted suppressed, and the owner still changed. Oddly, "nobody" is still the owner when I search for my ticket, though. Should I flush a cache or something? Mason cache wouldn't have anything to do with this, would it?

Hi Alex,

Well, that is not what I would have expected to happen. I do not know enough
about the DB queries that are being run to generate the search results. Probably,
my next step would be to look at the actual query and see where the incorrect
results are being produced. I am not much help because we use PostgreSQL as
the DB and not MySQL. Sorry, I cannot be of more assistance.

Regards,
Ken