[rt-users] Gmail website replies to tickets, Outlook creates new ones

Nilesh me at nileshgr.com
Mon Oct 31 10:16:01 EDT 2016

You should inspect the headers in both cases. If they contain in-reply-to, you
can use that to solve the problem.

My problem originally was people in Cc replying to a mail sent to RT (and by
default, people in CC do not get auto reply email). This was successfully solved
by the in-reply-to patch. https://gist.github.com/nileshgr/637cdacd1aa7710343aed
e20cabb66a6

Just save that file in local/lib/RT/Interface/Email_Local.pm and restart RT.

--
Nilesh