[rt-users] Overriding files in lib/RT?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Mon Oct 31 16:43:00 EDT 2016

Sorry, but can you clarify "run FCGI by hand"? Currently, I run spawn-fcgi
to specify the address, port, and location of the RT FCGI server. All that
gives me is a success or error message on initial start, but any subsequent
errors don't seem to be logged anywhere. This is the only way I know to get
the FCGI server running. How do you do it? I'd love a way that would give
me more information. Thanks.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department