[rt-users] Ading users to queues?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Sun Sep 4 08:41:02 EDT 2016

Okay, I think I get it. Users themselves are never added to queues.
Instead, much like making users admins, you create groups with the
privieleges you want on a given queue, then add users to those groups.

We have a guy in Graphics who also does technology work. I'd create a
Graphics queue and an IT queue, then a graphics_admin group, a
graphics_staff group, an it_admin group, and an it_staff group, setting
permissions as appropriate. Finally, I'd add this guy to both
graphics_staff and it_staff, thus making him a member of both queues.
Hopefully I have this right, because it make a lot of sense.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department
ahall at autodist.com