[rt-users] Apt source for RT dependencies?

Landon Stewart lstewart at internap.com
Mon Sep 12 15:32:47 EDT 2016

I would not use the repo version even without familiarity with Linux - it would make things actually more difficult later.  I would follow the instructions exactly as they are written by BestPractical from the .tar.gz on their site.  One thing you can do to make life a little easier before doing that however is to install the CPAN bundle with perl.