[rt-users] Apt source for RT dependencies?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Mon Sep 12 16:01:48 EDT 2016

To my very inexperienced eye, nothing stands out between the two servers. I
also had a look at sources.list for both, and the only difference I see is
in the mirrors. One has no mirrors selected, but it does have the basic
security.debian.org sources; the other has some mirrors for Digital Ocean,
as that's where it's hosted. But that's the only difference I see--some
extra mirrors. I added to the broken server
deb http://httpredir.debian.org/debian jessie main
but that didn't help. At the end of the attempt to install RT, I get
E: unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department
ahall at autodist.com