[rt-users] Status of RepliesToResolved extension for RT 4.4.x?

Diego Morales morales at propus.com.br
Tue Sep 20 10:50:08 EDT 2016

Thanks for the answer, Joop.

I tried again and indeed it seems to be working fine. For it to install, I
had to do the version bumping we can find in this commit:
https://github.com/bestpractical/rt-extension-repliestoresolved/commit/9b8f1e6c93500d6b14444583e98d14cc74f5d2df

Don't know exactly what happened the first time I tried. Maybe I tried to
"make initdb" and got an error (I was testing the upgrade, shouldn't use
initdb anyway). Dumb me. As I am coming from an upgrade (this time for
real), I didn't use make initdb this time.

I'll post a reply to the bugtracker message in case someone checks there.

[]s

Diego Morales
Fones: +55 51 3024-3568 | +55 11 4063-8864
Propus - TI alinhada a negócios
Service | Telecom | Tech | Data Science
www.propus.com.br