[rt-users] ?==?utf-8?q? Tickets time affected on service contrats

Frank Soyer fsoyer at systea.fr
Thu Feb 9 08:35:48 EST 2017

I tried, thanks for the suggestion Matt. But if I need to dig in code to have a sum of times, I think I'll rather try to develop a module to manage contracts ^^
Unfortunatly, no time to learn RT dev for the moment, and no time to dev... If I start such a project, I'll share it.

Frank

Le Mercredi 8 Février 2017 16:29 CET, Matt Zagrabelny <mzagrabe at d.umn.edu> a écrit:
 Hi Frank,

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 4:11 AM, Frank Soyer <fsoyer at systea.fr> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I wonder if an extension or some solution exists for managing service
> contracts, I mean, registering somewhere for a queue and/or a (some)
> requestor(s), a total time to decrement, and decrementing it with the time
> spent on tickets of this resquestor(s). Or, at least, report on demand the
> time spent for this requestor(s).

You could set up a "master" ticket and link in the child tickets to
it. I'm not aware of any built in mechanisms that will adjust time
accordingly between parent and child tickets - but you could certainly
add in some code to do that.

-m