[rt-users] Fwd: Using getting stuck when choosing new Custom Lifecycle

Ben Pintilie ben.pintilie at blackpoolsixth.ac.uk
Tue Feb 14 10:51:47 EST 2017

Matt / Kyle,

Thanks for your fast replies.  This has fixed the issue and all is working
well.

I have just checked my notes going back about 10 years and this is the
first time I must have ever used a hyphen in a status!  I knew it was
something I did, I would never have found it.  Thanks for your help! :-)

Thanks
Ben

--
Ben Pintilie
Blackpool Sixth Form College
e: ben.pintilie at blackpoolsixth.ac.uk

--

*T:* 01253 394911

*W:* blackpoolsixth.ac.uk

Blackpool Sixth, Blackpool Old Road, Blackpool, FY3 7LR

This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no
action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please
contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be free of errors or
viruses.  It is your responsibility to scan emails and attachments for
viruses before opening them.

Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of The Blackpool Sixth Form College.