[rt-users] Pre-configure users "RT At A Glance" with specific

Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) SJC at qvii.com
Wed Feb 15 09:54:26 EST 2017

I've re-evaluated my permissions inside RT related to this issue and I think I have a solution/work around. If I grant ShowTicket globally, users are able to search & find what they are looking for so that might solve it.

Even without the permissions issue, I'm still curious about how you can have default RT At A Glance for specific user types. Example: End User and Support Staff. The Self-Service page (IMO) is too limited and I'd like to have some default widgets available to all users. Is there a way to preconfigure Dashboards/RT At A Glance per user and have the environments be unique?

Stephen Cena
Senior Systems Administrator
Quality Vision International, Inc.
Phone: (585) 544-0450 x300