[rt-users] RT 4.4.1 and transaction isolation level on Postgres

Václav Ovsík vaclav.ovsik at i.cz
Tue Jan 3 11:06:47 EST 2017

On Mon, Jan 02, 2017 at 08:10:15PM -0800, Alex Vandiver wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Jan 2017 17:12:29 +0100
> Václav Ovsík <vaclav.ovsik at i.cz> wrote:
> > Can anybody confirm on different system?
>
> Thanks for the detailed replication instructions.  I can replicate, and
> have tracked down a minimal replication case.  I'll drop my findings
> and suggestion on your ticket.

Great, thank you very much for your time and effort!

How about the Mysql don't have this problem - is this caused by
the different default transaction isolation level or not?

I can change isolation level in postgresql.conf to 'repeatable read'
and things are different.

Should I change the default isolation level on Postgres for RT to
'repeatable read'?

--
Zito