[rt-users] MySQL backups of RT 4.4.1 truncated

Thomas Bätzler t.baetzler at bringe.com
Tue Jan 31 03:26:27 EST 2017

Hi Stephen,

> It's fixed!!! Recap: large RT database (host Ubuntu 14.04LTS, database
server
> MySQL 5.7.x on Windows Server 2012). Backup .sql files became truncated at
> ~18GB when the database is easily 20GB.

Good to hear. Does your my.cnf file not have a "[mysqldump]" section? That's
where mysqldump looks for its settings.
If you run "mysqldump --help", it'll tell you where it looks for that ini
file, and further down it'll tell you what it's actually using
settings-wise.
Oh, and make sure that you only have one of those ini files, so that one
doesn't overwrite the settings in the other ;-)

MfG,
Thomas Bätzler
--
BRINGE Informationstechnik GmbH
Zur Seeplatte 12

Fon: +49 721 94246-0
Fon: +49 171 5438457
Fax: +49 721 94246-66
Web: http://www.bringe.de/

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Martin Bringe
Ust.Id: DE812936645, HRB 108943 Mannheim