No subject

Thu Oct 13 11:38:50 EDT 2022

Message-Id                  <200005021030.MAA23566 at regen.dkrz.de>
Subject                     Re: [dkrz.de #29] (help-it) Transaction (weigle)
To                          help-it at arbogaan.dkrz.de
Date                        Tue, 2 May 2000 12:30:12 +0200 (MET DST)
Cc                          help-it at dkrz.de
In-Reply-To                 <200005020950.LAA25396 at arbogaan.dkrz.de> from
                        Rainer Weigle via RT at "May 2, 0 11:50:20 am"
X-Mailer                    ELM [version 2.4ME+ PL15 (25)]
MIME-Version                1.0
Content-Typ                 text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding   7bit
Content-Transfer-Encoding   7bit
Content-Length              1434

What das rt check to decide if it is an comment or a new request ?
Just the subject line ???