No subject

Thu Oct 13 11:38:50 EDT 2022

called with two arguments--an email address and a "friendly" name.

Does this imply that this external authentication is only performed when RT
is chewing on an incoming email?  What happens when someone who is known to
NDS but not to RT comes along and tries to login to RT's web interface?  In
such a case they would provide not their email address but their NDS login
name.

If the answer is "they won't be able to log in until they send e-mail to
RT", would it be a good idea to create a one-off job to generate a fake
e-mail from all our users, so that the LDAP authentication will be tickled,
thus creating a user account for every user in our system?

--
Kendric Beachey