No subject

Thu Oct 13 11:38:50 EDT 2022

that RT adds (causing the customer's spam filter to kick in).
(The first one is the username of the httpd process)

Is there any way with sendmail/sendmailpipe to get these two From
lines to agree?

> If anyone can tell me if I'm hosed because of the cpan forced
> install, I'd appreciate it.

I'm getting some spurious failures in HTML::Mason.  Only one user
can reproduce it, the rest saw it once after the upgrade.  No meaningful
error in rt.log. or apache's logs.  Anyone seen this before?  Google
seems to reference perl 5.6.0 and/or some modules as guilty parties.
It looks like Mason is already dying for some reason and then chokes
on the die command.

----

System error

error:  Bizarre copy of ARRAY in aassign at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/Devel/StackTrace.pm line 67, line 2.

context:  ...
314:  } else {
315:  eval {$self->comp({base_comp=>$request_comp}, $first_comp, @request_args)};
316:  }
317:  select $old;
318:  die $@ if $@;
319:  }
320:  };
321:
322:  # Handle errors.

code stack:  /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/HTML/Mason/Request.pm:318