No subject

Thu Oct 13 11:38:50 EDT 2022

problem).
before doing this, Apache, mysql and rt-2.0.15 where backed up.

when the upgrade failed, I rolled everything back... the problems is that
it's no longer working ;)

Apache and MySQL are working fine. the original data/tables in MySQL are
intact and available to the rt_user... RT comes up in the web browser...
however its not getting any data from the DB (usually this is a sign the DB
is down, but its not).
and to top it off, I can find no log information *anywhere* indicating why
RT is not getting data.

Does anyone have *any* idea what I should be looking for?
(like maybe where the error log  should be... there is nothing in the RT
log, httpd log or mysql log).

- Brill Pappin