[Rtir] Launch a new Investigation - and sending mail

Peter Haag haag at switch.ch
Mon Oct 13 03:51:39 EDT 2003

Dear RTIR users,
While paying around mith RTIR, I come up with a question, which someone of
you may explain me: When I lauch a new investigation in an incident, the
actual lauch does not send an email to the correspondents I entered. Any
further replys work as expected, but I don't see any reason, why the
initial launch does not send the email.
>From the investigation point of view I would expect to send an email as the
beginning of the investigation.

Many thanks for your help.

    - Peter

--
_______ SWITCH - The Swiss Education and Research Network ______
Peter Haag,  Security Engineer,  Member of SWITCH CERT