[Rtir] Blocks

Przemek Jaroszewski przemek at cert.pl
Tue Mar 30 06:51:30 EST 2004

Hi,

Can anyone explain how do "blocks" work in RTIR? I listed proper people as
watchers of the 'Blocks' queue so they can receive all correspondence, but
I have no idea what triggers state changes of tickets in that queue (eg.
active->removed?). Also, should those people be able to login to RTIR or
is it up to me? If so, should they be members of any group in particular?

Cheers,
Przemek
--
"Delenda est Carthago"  /Cato Maior/         .d~^v
Przemyslaw Jaroszewski                       8    E  R  T