[Rtir] linking incident-reports and investigations

Przemek Jaroszewski przemek at cert.pl
Wed Nov 3 03:41:38 EST 2004

Rudolph Pereira wrote:

> For those cases, it would be nice to be able to link incident-reports
> and investigations/blocks, and have them as children of a single
> incident.

If I understand you right, this is exactly how things work in RTIR :)
You can link multiple incident reports and launch multiple
investigations and blocks from a single incident (use 'Link' form IR and
'New investigation' from Incident). And you can resolve one or more of
them without resolving whole incident - just click on the link to get
the investigation / incident report displayed and click 'Resolve' :)

Regards,
Przemek