[Rtir] scripted metrics anyone?

Ruediger Riediger ruediger.riediger at sun.com
Wed Apr 20 08:42:58 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I am trying to retrieve the metrics page (/RTIR/Reporting/Report.html)
through an external script (-> not querying the web server). However,
this requires HTML::Mason interpreting, so I thought to leverage
/opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl (using the fast-cgi script) as a template.
However - it does not work. Instead, I get the following errors:

Name "RT::MasonParameters" used only once: possible typo at ./metrics.pl
line 7.

The following parameter was passed in the call to
HTML::Mason::Request::CGI->new() but was not listed in the validation

Now, this strikes me as strange as "@MasonParameters = ()" is set in
/opt/rt3/etc/RT_Config.pm and should have been imported by webmux.pl
(see attached).

Further, I have no clue what the second error is about.

Is this the wrong way to go? How do you get the metrics in a
non-interactive way?

Best regards,

	Ruediger Riediger

--
Dr. Ruediger Riediger                              Sun Microsystems GmbH
NSG - SunCERT                                             Komturstr. 18a