[Rtir] RTIR 1.2 error: could not find component for path '/Elements/TicketList'

Peter Haag haag at switch.ch
Wed Jan 12 04:04:03 EST 2005

Jan,

- --On Tuesday, January 11, 2005 17:33 +0100 Jan Meijer <jan.meijer at surfnet.nl> wrote:

>>> ii  request-tracke 3.0.12-3       Extensible trouble-ticket tracking
>>> system
>>
>> From the README:
>>
>> REQUIRED PACKAGES:
>>
>> o   RT 3.2.2 or later, configured, installed and tested.
>
> Blush, when I saw it was 3.0.12 in the Debian packages I checked for the latest RT version, saw it was 3.2, checked the
> README and was just about to write 'stupid me, not reading the readme'.

I use Debian as well, however I only installed the RT package to solve all perl packages dependancies,
removed RT again and install the latest RT/RTIR by hand. This all seems to work fine, besides the
fact, that we still can't work with the blocks.
We can't activate blocks - no buttons no links, whatsoever - Jesse any idea?

    - Peter