[Rtir] No checkboxes with RTIR

Bernhard Schmidt berni at birkenwald.de
Wed Jan 19 19:43:18 EST 2005

Hi,

I've just tried to upgrade our existing RT 3.0.12 with RTIR 1.0.6rc3 to
RT 3.2.2 and RTIR 1.1.3. While RT is working great as far as I can see
RTIR has one problem making it almost unusable ... in listings where you
have to select something with a checkbox (e.g. select tickets in 'Bulk
Reject' or select the incident when linking incident reports) there is
no checkbox. I had a look at the HTML code and there is indeed no code
for a checkbox, so it is not a browser error.

I'm using Debian with Apache2, mod_perl2 from testing and RT from
unstable. RTIR has been installed by myself.

Any ideas?

Bernhard