[Rtir] RTIR 1.1.5 installation problem

Avi Baumstein avi at ufl.edu
Thu Sep 8 17:42:40 EDT 2005

Well, I'm finally getting back around to this...

On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 18:16 +0100, Gustavo Neves wrote:

> Look in your /usr/share/request-tracker3.4/lib/RT/IR.pm. Is DefaultSLA defined here?

Yes, except on my system its
in /usr/share/request-tracker3.4/lib/RT/IR.pm

> As for the missing callbacks, maybe you could try something - set your log level to 'debug', in your RT_SiteConfig.pm - something along the lines of :
> Set($LogToFile      , 'debug');
> Set($LogDir, '/usr/share/request-tracker3.4/var/log');
> Set($LogToFileNamed , "rt.log");
>
> After you access the main page of RT, are there any lines looking like this?:
> Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.x/HTML/Mason/Resolver/File.pm line 51.

Nah, I've got almost nothing in my rt.log (even set at debug). It just
shows a few unsuccessful logins as I tried to remember my password and
then a successful login.

[Thu Sep  8 19:14:56 2005] [info]: Successful login for yyyy from
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (/usr/share/request-tracker3.4/html/autohandler:197)

Any suggestions?

Also, thanks to Steven McIntosh for the suggestion about changing the
perms to fix the callback problem. Someone off-list also suggested that
to me, and I don't know why I didn't remember seeing that article on the
wiki. Unfortunately, it didn't solve my problem.

Thank you to everyone, I really appreciate your help!

-avi
--
Avi Baumstein <avi at ufl.edu>