[Rtir] RTIR Help

siengchye-oh siengchye-oh at xcellinkgroup.com
Mon Mar 6 05:12:45 EST 2006

Hi there,

My company is setting up a security operation centre and I am task to
into the availability of a ticketing system.

I came across RTIR and it appears to be the solution. After installing and
trying, I have stumbled upon some questions which I hope to get some advice
from anyone on the list.

My questions are as follow:

1. I need to define 3 levels of SLA (15mins, 30mins and 1Hour). How do I
configure it in RTIR?

2. Can RTIR auto-create a case by accepting an alert (SNMP traps, email or
others) from my monitoring software.

My sincere appreciation for your help. Thank you.

Warmest Regards,
Oh Sieng Chye