[Rtir] Use of the VerIS Framework

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Fri May 27 09:51:43 EDT 2011

Hi,

I don't know about any extensions for integrating RTIR with VerIS. As
far as I can see the only integration possible is to push data out of
RT/RTIR/AT into VerIS. It totally depends on VerIS capabilities to
import information.

Also, RTIR has workflow, but still it is quite flexible to quickly
bring generic enough integration that will work for many
installations, so it's better to start from some production case, but
we don't have any.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.