[Rtir] checktables

thomas stridh thomas.stridh at its.uu.se
Mon Jan 16 11:20:46 EST 2012

Hi.

We check the RT tables database every night but since some time we receive the following warning,
see below. I have tried to do about this but I have failed. Is there anyone who know how to fix this in
the "mysqltuner" script.

> -----
> Use of uninitialized value $myvar{"table_cache"} in concatenation (.) or string
> 	at /usr/bin/mysqltuner line 661 (#1)
>     (W uninitialized) An undefined value was used as if it were already
>     defined.  It was interpreted as a "" or a 0, but maybe it was a mistake.
>     To suppress this warning assign a defined value to your variables.
>         To help you figure out what was undefined, perl will try to tell you the
>     name of the variable (if any) that was undefined. In some cases it cannot
>     do this, so it also tells you what operation you used the undefined value
>     in.  Note, however, that perl optimizes your program and the operation
>     displayed in the warning may not necessarily appear literally in your
>     program.  For example, "that $foo" is usually optimized into "that "
>     . $foo, and the warning will refer to the concatenation (.) operator,
>     even though there is no . in your program.
> -----

Thank you
--
Thomas Stridh, Information Security (IRT), Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
Tele: +46 (0)18 471 77 68,  Mobil: +46 (0)70 425 0151
mailto:thomas.stridh at irt.uu.se

My PGP public key (nr. 0xBCDB5521) is available from PGP key servers.