[Rtir] Apache Error after Installation of IR add-on

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Feb 8 19:14:04 EST 2013

On Fri, Feb 08, 2013 at 06:23:04PM +0000, Andy_R wrote:

> Thanks again for your help
> root at rtir:~# perldoc -l Business::Hours
> No documentation found for "Business::Hours".
> root at rtir:~# perl -V
>
>   Compiled at Nov 27 2012 00:35:49
>   @INC:
>     /etc/perl
>     /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2
>     /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2
>     /usr/lib/perl5
>     /usr/share/perl5
>     /usr/lib/perl/5.14
>     /usr/share/perl/5.14
>     /usr/local/lib/site_perl
>     .
>
> I'm don't know what conclusions I can draw from this. According to CPAN
> Business::Hours is installed but perldoc does not find it??

This implies your perldoc and cpan commands are invoking different
perls.  How many perl installs do you have?

You can confirm that the perl from `perl -V` doesn't have a
Business::Hours by trying to load it, the easiest is

perl -MBusiness::Hours\ 5

If you have a new enough version of the CPAN module, you could

cpan
i Business::Hours

and it'll tell you where it thinks things are installed.

Worst case scenario, try to find Business/Hours.pm manually using locate
or find at this point.

-kevin