[Rtir] Problems after security patch RT 3.8.8

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Jul 1 12:08:42 EDT 2013

Keeping replies on the mailing list.
Mail sent to me personally tends to get lost or a severely delayed
response.

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 10:34:07AM +0200, thomas stridh wrote:
> mysql log showing error when I try to launch a email:
>
> Jun 25 11:08:23 kock6 RT: <rt-3.8.8-12857-1372151303-953.219672-3-0 at uu.se> sent  To: xxxxxx.yyyyyy
> .xxxx at zzzzzzz.uu.se (/usr/local/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:331)

These are apache logs, not mysql logs.

> What is your Apache configuration?
>
> Answer:
> ------------
> I don’t want to send the whole apache2 configuration what exactly are you interested in.

The VirtualHost that contains your RT stanza *should* suffice.

> apache2 -l
>
> Answer:
> ------------
> Compiled in modules:
>   core.c
>   mod_log_config.c
>   mod_logio.c
>   prefork.c
>   http_core.c
>   mod_so.c

Thanks - this at least eliminates one possible problem.

It would also be good to know if you are using the GnuPG integration.

-kevin