[Rtir] Bulk Reject, and SiteConfig

Jesper Skou Jensen jesper.skou.jensen at uni-c.dk
Wed Jun 26 04:34:45 EDT 2013

Hi guys,

I would like to be able to bulk-reject spam, without RTIR changing the
owner of the ticket.

The reason for this is that I have configured my RT to send "we have
received your mail..." semi-auto response mails whenever someone takes a
ticket, to avoid sending auto-response to spam.

At the moment I have hacked BulkReject.html and removed (out commented)
the parts where I takes the ticket, and it seems to work just fine. BUT
is this the correct way to do it and/or is there a better way?

I would like to do something like make a small change in one of the
/etc/request-tracker4/RT_SiteConfig.d/ config files, to preserve my
"hacks" if I decide to update RT/RTIR, but is that possible?

Regards
Jesper