[Rtir] REST QuoteTransaction possible?

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Nov 21 12:28:50 EST 2013

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 12:42:17PM +0000, James Mcloughlin wrote:

> I would like to post to REST, and would like to quote a transaction.
> Essentially, attaching the content of a ticket to an outgoing email.
>
> Is this possible?

Those are two slightly different things, but neither is directly
supported in the REST interface.

You could fake transaction quoting by fetching and quoting to prefill
your reply.

The ticket attaching code used in RTIR is all handled in the web UI
layer though, so you'd likely have to do extra work to set the
internal structures that cause the mail sending routines to attach
tickets.

-kevin