[Rtir] Pleae Help me. How to config passphrase for multi private key?

Jetsada Changsisang jetsadachang at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 06:58:21 EDT 2013

How to config passphrase for multi private key?
Hello.

I need help.

How can I config each passphrase for multi private key?

I use pgp module with RT.
Now I can set only one passphrase for private key. but I have difference
passphrase with many private keys.

This is my configuration file.

# Custom GPG
Set(%GnuPG, Enable => 1, OutgoingMessagesFormat => 'Inline',
AllowEncryptDataInDB=>0, RejectOnMissingPrivateKey => 1, RejectOnBadData =>
1);
Set(@MailPlugins, 'Auth::MailFrom', 'Auth::GnuPG');
Set(%GnuPGOptions, 'homedir' => '/opt/rt4/keys', 'passphrase' =>
'mypassphrase', 'keyserver' => 'hkp://keys.gnupg.net',
'no-permission-warning' => undef);

Can anybody tell me? how to solve this problem?

Thank you very much.
Jetsada