[Rtir] Using ->DeleteCustomFieldValue() on the 'IP' CF does not work like ->AddCustomFieldValue() ?

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Aug 11 12:38:59 EDT 2014

On Fri, Aug 08, 2014 at 11:34:13AM -0700, Landon Stewart wrote:
> Hello RTIR,
>
> I've borrowed the code from RTIR_FindIP.pm and modified it so I can specify the
> ticket object to Add and Delete IP addresses.  This is so I can iterate through
> child tickets of an Incident and perform the same action on them.  I can add IP
> addresses to CF.{IP} but not delete IP addresses though.  I'm stumped.  Any
> clues about how to delete an IP address from the IP custom field?

Your line numbers don't line up with the current RT release, so
debugging this is kind of impossible
https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/blob/stable/lib/RT/ObjectCustomFieldValue.pm#L169

Please provide your RT release, your RTIR release, local modifications
made and enable Stacktraces to better highlight your error.
http://bestpractical.com/docs/rt/latest/RT_Config.html#LogStackTraces

-kevin