[Rtir] Custom fields on incident resolution

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Jan 13 16:01:24 EST 2015

On Mon, Jan 05, 2015 at 10:10:15AM +0000, Iñaki wrote:
> Have you managed to get MandatoryOnTransition working on RTIR?
> I'm facing the same problem, so any advice would be apreciated.
> Thanks!

RTIR does not provide the necessary hooks for MandatoryOnTransition.
Additionally, RTIR uses a number of "quick actions" that would need
additional work since MandatoryOnTransition does not currently support
them.

So, there's some amount of work to support RTIR and then additional
work to support extra features used by RTIR that MandatoryOnTransition
doesn't cover.

-kevin